Bella



Meet Bella, some days ago one of my acqaintances brought his pet cockatoos, they named her Bella. She seemed as a member of family to him. She is so loving and she  loves to sit on shoulders of humans. She flies from shoulder to shoulder and makes frinds easily. She loves kisses and pattings of humans on her body. When she is happy, she takes her wings up and speard it. Here comes the actually bella I capture in this video.

I was a little afraid of her, actually I am afraid of birds. I cannot bear their feet touching me. She becomes a bit angery if someone is not letting her sit on his or her soulder. She is noisy in anger, she really have loud sound, her was surprised to hear. She spreads her fring on her head in ager and she exactly look like this!
It was a nice meeting with Bella, she is full of emtions and she is so responsive also. She likes to eat fish, meat, grains and oats. She must be eating so many other things. I hope you also liked it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring and Summer

Live and Let Live